Friday 25 January 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hello, I play a mage called Fuzzbip (silly gnome name) on EU-Kor'gall and I created this blog because I have been unable to find many good mage blogs. My mage has always been my main but I spend more time reading blogs on most other classes.

I started playing WOW in February '07 so I am relatively new to the game and have little experience of the pre-TBC content, so far I have raided Karazhan, Gruul's, some of Zul'Aman and am just starting on SSC with The Lurker Below and I hope to progress as far as I can.
I also have a druid who is currently at level 64 and I plan on going resto with and a currently inactive level 61 warrior.

My main interest is progressing with PVE, I have little interest in PVP but I occasionally dabble in it. I enjoy my professions and have 375 engineering and enchanting currently. I also enjoy a spot of fishing from time to time.
That's all I have to say for now and I will be posting soon.

Fuzz

No comments: