Monday 28 January 2008

Hordeville: Heroes of the Horde


This feature is the other side to my levelling experience, just documenting what I get up to while levelling and what I find interesting about levelling on the Horde side of things. I'll probably tend to keep them short and sweet.

At level 10 I made my first visit to Orgrimmar, which I have so far only seen while messing around on the PTRs, it's big, very big and tricky to get around. I prefer trusty Ironforge with it's simple circular layout, but from what I've heard UC is similar to it.

I went straight to visit two of the big guys in the world of the horde. Thrall, The Warchief and Vol'jin. Thrall was one of my favourite characters from WCIII so it was cool to get up close to these guys. Out of the Alliance heroes I'm only really impressed by Jaina, but that might just be the mage in me. There are also two graves/monuments in WOW that I take the time to /kneel at, the grave of Uther Lightbringer the Alliance Paladin hero and the monument marking the place where Grom Hellscream fell in battle. Grom is clearly the cooler of the two.

I will shortly be making visits to the Undercity and Thunder Bluff to meet the other Horde bosses.

Fuzz

No comments: