Monday 28 January 2008

Hordeville: Zuff's First Guild

I rolled my new mage on Hellfire, a normal EU server with a medium population. So far it's not looking too great. There seems to be a smaller percentage of level 70 players than on my main's server and after spending about half an hour in Orgrimmar inspecting most of the 70s I passed by I didn't see anyone with particularly good gear, I didn't see any tier 5 or 6. After looking on WoWWiki I found that the server only opened when TBC came out which would explain my findings, there are a few guilds with good progress but they must have been hiding.

At level 11 while posting some herbs in the auction house I got a guild invite out of the blue, normally I'd reject, but seeing as I know nobody on this server I thought I'd see what it was like. It wasn't the best guild I've ever been in, I was told the server was one of the oldest there was when I asked how old it was. It consisted of people from level 5 to level 65 and was named 'Empire From Heaven' hmmm... Next I asked about raid progression and was met by the response in the screenshot below, needless to say I didn't remain in the guild for very long. (Excuse my very basic UI, I use a lot more add-ons on my main but I haven't played around with unit frames or action bars at all, I couldn't be bothered to config X-Perl and Bongos 2 made my screen a lot cleaner but caused me problems that I couldn't be bothered to work around, I'm lazy with addons)

I am currently sitting in the Crossroads ready to start on my Barrens quests and looking forward to my first taste of Barrens chat, I'll keep you updated, hopefully I'll be raiding Auberdine soon!

Fuzz

No comments: