Thursday 14 February 2008

Thanks for reading!

I'd just like to thank everyone who has read and commented on my blog. I hope you continue to read and enjoy my blog.

Thanks to minignomecakes on Amicitia Incursio, I was amazed to see my blog on the blogroll there, I was even above the mighty Phaelia and Matticus, but I'm sure it's not in order of importance :P

If anyone else has me on their blogrolls, let me know, I don't want to miss people out. Also thanks to Blog Azeroth for giving me a good basis for starting my blog. I will be updating my blogroll soon, maybe even today, but first I have a proper post incoming.

Fuzz

1 comment:

Matticus said...

No problem! I like to catch up on various perspectives now and again.

The problem with having a blog name that starts with "World" is that it's almost always on the bottom. But alas =(.