Monday 18 February 2008

Fuzzbip in a Koma


Bonus points for getting the terrible pun/reference in the title.

I now have a brand new guild and a new server! After looking at the guilds on my server none of the serious SSC/TK guilds seemed to be recruiting. I decided to look on Aggramar where a friend of mine plays, I looked to see out of the progressed guilds who was recruiting and a guild called Koma wanted mages along with a few other classes. So I thought it was worth a shot, they seemed to be a guild wanting to progress with the right attitude, so I applied. And they wanted me to join.

It was a really tough decision to leave my server, it's nice to have all my characters in one place. It was hardest knowing I would never be able to move back (going from PvP to PvE is only one way) but after a chat with a couple of Koma guild members and some deliberation I decided it was worth a shot. Koma has 5/6 3/4 SSC/TK progression and I really want to see the raids and do as much with my mage as I can, so I went for it. I packed up my bags and left Kor'gall behind.

Well I haven't really left it behind, I still have my druid who I'm enjoying playing and is just a couple of hours from 70. I tanked Shadow Labs at 69 and picked up my first Kara key fragment, I even got a whisper complimenting me on my tanking which put a smile on my face. I've not really settled into Aggramar yet, I went on a Sethekk Halls heroic run with a guildie, but apart from that I've stayed on Kor'gall on alts. I couldn't resist creating a new mage who looks exactly the same as Fuzzbip and is also called Fuzzbip :D Now a mighty level 6 logged off in Kharanos. I don't have much I can do on my mage, so I'll be waiting for raids to get to know my new guildies, either that or roll a new alt to level so I can spend some time in the guild.

But tomorrow if I'm needed I will be going along to SSC, Morogrim Tidewalker and Vashj are left, I'm brushing up on my knowledge of the fights as best I can. It's likely the guild will take more established members as it is a progression raid, but I'll be logged on at raid time, showing I'm ready to give all I can to Koma.

Fuzz

No comments: