Thursday 7 February 2008

/gquit

I left my guild today, why? Well after a terrible Gruul run, starting late, taking 2 hours for two HKM attempts with nothing down I was a little pissed off. Also I didn't really enjoy the guild, guild chat was full of bitching, whining and immaturity and I didn't really like a lot of the people in the guild. The raiding was ok, it was nice to have a little peek inside ssc and tk even though nothing was taken down.

Also I don't really feel like raiding at the moment, I need a break from raiding for a while, so now I'll log on when I want to play and do what i want. I probably won't be on my main much for a while, I'll focus on my troll and maybe do the last few levels on my druid.

I'm not sure what I'll do in the future, I'll stay unguilded for now, I would like to see more of ssc and tk, so at some point I'll look for a new guild. Maybe see if I can get into one of the guilds with better progress in a few weeks.

Fuzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the guild. Good guilds are hard to find, good guilds with progression are even more rare. Any interest in the Arena circuit?

Fuzzbip said...

No, I'm not really into PvP, I did some arena with a Paladin friend with my PvE spec, hovered around 1500 rating at best, got 2 pieces of merciless. I'd really like to see at least more of TK and SSC, so I will be on the look for a new guild at some point. Thanks for your comments, it's nice to know I have at least one reader :)